Link to Gambling Therapy
A link from your website to Gambling Therapy can help your customers find emotional and practical support if gambling is negatively affecting their lives. The following organisations are amongst those that support the work that Gambling Therapy undertakes and provide this important link:
888 Holdings, Addison Global, Bet 365, Betway, Casumo, Celton Manx, Clarion Media, CopyBet, Gambling Compliance, Game On Media, Gamesys Group, GiG, GVC, Intewetten, Island Lotto, Jersey Gambling Commission, Kindred, Matchbook Casino, Max Entertainment, MyLotto24, Netent, PAF, Pinnacle, Playtech, Rank Group, Reactive Betting, Rocket X, Skybet, Stoiximan, Tipico, White Hat Gaming, William Hill
What can Gambling Therapy do for your organisation?
Working with Gambling Therapy helps gaming operators to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to socially responsible gaming to both customers and regulators.
- Ensure that those adversely affected by gambling have immediate access to help and information at the click of a button.
- Help to meet the relevant conditions of your licence/s. For UK operators, Gambling Therapy is part of Gordon Moody who are on the list of organisations to which operators may direct their annual financial contribution for gambling research, prevention and treatment. For the full list Click Here
- Manage problem gamblers on your website.
- Negotiate treatment levies for new licences from a stronger position.
Gambling Therapy provides online support in multiple languages making us accessible to more of your customer base than any other treatment provider. We are a small, responsive and flexible team who are passionate about the work that we do and we achieve great results so our message to you is simple: Let problem gambling be our problem, not yours!
Why responsible gaming operators should support Gambling Therapy
As a Corporate Supporter of Gambling Therapy you will be provided with:
- Use of the Gambling Therapy link on your websites and other related materials.
- Annual reports outlining referral information, including country of origin.
- A quarterly review of global Gambling Therapy data and service provision. Please see our quarterly reports
- Guidance on the placement and use of our logo/link to ensure it meets compliance standards and so that it can be readily found by those in need.
- Inclusion on our website as a Gambling Therapy Corporate Supporter.
- Individual consultancy and an opportunity to collaborate on shared projects that meet the needs of your customers and your gambling and gaming licenses throughout the world.
Gambling Therapy aims to help you provide a socially responsible gambling environment which will help to achieve our shared objective of managing and minimising the adverse effects of gambling. For more information or to discuss becoming a Corporate Supporter of Gambling Therapy please complete the form below or contact email@example.com