Been just over 1 year since my latest relapse. I really hope it is my last and I am committed to this.
Just over 6 months gamble free now. Have rebuilt things a little but there is much to be done.
What have I learned so far
1. Put barriers in place and keep them forever.
2. There is no such thing to a compulsive as “just a little bet”
3. Find SEVERAL other things to do. Don’t turn the obsession for gambling into an obsession for something else.
4. Eventually we might be able to let go of the lost time and money if we can turn what happened into a brighter, new life
5. Take in everyday, when we gamble life is passing us by
Good luck all