Gambling Therapy logo
Plaza
Participant

@ Meg.

I know what I wrote and at no point have I said I have problems with sports betting. That is not my addiction, slot machines are my addiction. Some will say but it’s still gambling, very true, but considering, I am in bed 23.5 hrs a day, everyday, sleep up to 16 hrs a day everyday. Take enough pain medication to knock out a rhino, can not move without screaming out in pain, I have been like this since 2009 after a back op went Tits up leaving me in the state I find myself today. Do not drink, do not do drugs, do not smoke, lost all my sex drive due to the medication and have not touched my partner in donkeys (years) & I could list all the great side effects that I have to live with on a day to day basis, So,I will be dammed if I am ever going to give up my sports betting which is or has never been a problem.
I have also played poker for the last 20 years, although I had to give that up due to falling asleep constantly. That was never a gambling problem and never will be either. I know my limits, it’s just a pity it took me 41 years to finally know my limits when it came to slots.

I could go on and tell you all about my life and you’d be amazed how I’ve never topped myself yet. So I know all about bad luck and the bad hand I was dealt in life and why I started playing slots 41 years ago (43 yrs ago actually now, but not for the last two years). You could even mock my situation and I would not bat an eyelid. It is what it is and I can’t change that. Murrs knows I mean him no harm and thanks to the other peeps who get what I am/was trying to do. It’s appreciated.

Definitely last post, I’ve fell asleep twice typing this.

Plaza