Gambling Therapy logo
Anonymous

Hello Aussie Girl:  How goes the ear wax business?  Sounds like a grand time at your new job, but I don’t think I’d be able to stomach the bodily fluids !  Takes a very special person to handle that!!
Anyway, had a counselling session today.  Group is tomorrow, not sure if I’ll make it though.  Haven’t gone for five weeks now.  Motivation is really, really low, right now. 
On the positive side though, house deal is firm.  It is a fixer upper, but I know I’ll have it liveable within a week.  The renovations will have to wait about six months though.  We will need an air conditioner immediately though … I’m not sure how I’m going to manage that.
Hubby leaves for Las Vegas with his dad and brothers tomorrow.  I am more than a little peeved and it has once again brought up a big fat trigger.  Don’t get me wrong, if we were both in good financial shape, I would have ABSOLUTELY no problem with him having a boys vacation with his dad.  But consider the shape we’re in, K, and the fact that this is a gambling vacation.  A little frivolous, don’t you think? 
On the upside, FIL is paying for everything.  And it is not exclusively gambling, in fact there will be very little gambling time.  FIL has booked several shows, including Cirque du Soleil and a special helicopter trip that will land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon for a specially catered private lunch for the four of them.  Sounds grand, no?
Anyway, I’d better go and check on dinner.  Have a fabulous, happy day.
Love,
RG
 May you be safe and happy.  May you be peaceful.