Gambling Therapy logo
kathryn
Participant

Hey All,
I am sooooo glad this week is over, im not sure i have ever been so tired.  Its a good tired though, my eyes are really sore, it reminds me of when i used to gamble, going home with my "pokie" eyes, sore and watery, 2 spoonfulls of jam as Vera once put so well.
Im looking forward to tomorrow, to do nothing, nothing, nothing….well, not so much nothing, but nothing planned.  I just want to potter around the house, its meant to rain, they say as much rainfall in 1 day as in a month, so outside activities will be out of the question.
I dont have a lot more to add, ive just been working. We now have 1 less staffmember, so we are kept on our toes, which i have to say is enjoyable, theres not so many lulls anymore and i think we have finally all come together as a team and we are running like a well oiled machine (well, almost) but we are pretty close.
Kids are all good, i have to catch up with my girl this weekend, ive missed her.  The boys have a new game (thanks to their father) and are playing wrestling on the playstation as we speak.  All i can her is the occasional yell and quite a few thumps.
I hope you are all well and happy, take care and hope to see you on chat this weekend,
Bye for now, Kathryn xxxTo live, that would be a great adventure – Peter Pan