Gambling Therapy logo
kathryn
Participant

Hi All,
Well im finally out of my coma and able to write. The party went off without a hitch, it was a great night and the only injuries were sustained by me….huge bruise on my left knee and i think i have broken my little pinkie toe, i ran outside in the dark and hit a pile of wood.  I didnt fall though, but i was close. Im sure the fellas standing round the fire laughed their a$$es off, i know i would have, but i was in too much pain.  I have been hobbling around all day, well, when i have managed to drag myself out of bed.  I think i need Velvets Zimmer frame!!!
I did have enough food, and toilet paper thankfully!  Dames had a good time, it was the same old thing, men standing around the fire, women in the shed eating and dancing!  It wasnt as big as i had anticipated, which was good, there were about 50 there, a nice little gathering.
I cant write much else as i have been playing the dying swan all day.  Now its time for a good feed i think, i am on my free day and havent eaten anything, what a waste…oh well, he’s only 40 once!
Hope you all had a great weekend, take care, bye for now,
Kathryn xxxSometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.