Gambling Therapy logo
movedon
Participant

Hi Kathryn
Am glad you liked the letter – I just couldn’t resist posting it when I read it, it’s so sad but it also has hope within it! –
 I got it from a thread entitled a return to old ways, by familyman in MY JOURNAL forum
Would you believe I even emailed a copy of it to my ex spouse who is an active CG & who has stepped out of my & my childrens lives – although he doesn’t want anything to do with us, I still couldn’t resist the urge to send him that & this website address! always with the hope that although I wasn’t able to be his team mate in beating the addiction that maybe, just maybe a lightbulb will go off on his head & he may decid to help himself! In my heart it would be a dream come true, if at least for the children to be able to enjoy a DAD! one can never lose hope for the future!
All my best wishes to you in your recovery – you are very courageous in accepting that you have an addiction & even more courageous to be fighting it! well done……..There’s always light at the end of the tunnel even if sometimes you have to try really hard to see it!