Gambling Therapy logo
kathryn
Participant

Hi All,
Thank you Nora..LOL and RG for your posts.  Today i am taking the boys to a movie, we havent been for ages, its in 3d…the last time i went to a 3d movie it was Jaws in 3D.  I kept my eyes closed nearly the whole time i was so scared the shark was going to jump out of the screen..lol.
It should be fun, and being a kids movie it wont be too scary im sure…but ill let you know.  Im looking forward to the popcorn of course.  As for the rest of the day, just pottering around, not doing much.  I am going to have  a lovely long hot shower and wash my hair, it really needs it!
Not much else to report, Damian got off this morning without a hitch, he will be there now.  He wont be back till Monday so it will be very quiet in this house all weekend. Damn, ive just burnt my breakfast…Brea is always telling me not to cook while im on the computer…LOL..Oh well, id better run before the smoke alarm goes off.
Have a great day…Kathryn xxxSometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.