Gambling Therapy logo
kathryn
Participant

Hi All,
Ugh, i feel like a tired worn out old Digby today.  I had a shocking night.  Harry decided at half past 12 that he was going to be sick.  And sick he was….over everything, the bed, the floor, it was horrid.
Poor little mite, he was in the shower, sitting on the floor, i was trying to clean him up and at the same time i was stripping his bed, the whole lot had to come off, there wasnt one thing left untouched.  I am still washing now, its is lunchtime and thankfully it is a nice day.  I think it was a combination of the movie food and nutella toast he had last night…eewwwwww.
So its midday and i am still in my pyjamas.  I am going to go and have a lovely hot shower.  My bed was covered in towels as i put harry in bed with me, and everytime he moved, i was awake, with the lamp on making sure he wasnt going to throw up in my bed, which by the way i had only changed yesterday!  Thankfully he didnt, but i was awake….a lot!!!
I was going to take the boys shopping today, Bailey is in deseperate need for clothes, but that can wait.  I think we will have a quiet day, with a nice dinner of meat and vegetables.  The footy (my team) is playing tonight so i will be here, on chat and watching that.  We did have tickets but since Dames was going away i didnt want to drive there on my  own.  I gave them to a friend to use, so i hope he has a good time, they are great seats!!!
I did have a whiff of a gambling thought earlier, im sure its the memory of Dames going away, being free to gamble as i pleased, and boy, did i make the most of it back then.  Poor Brea would be stuck home with the boys while i went and gambled my little heart out.  This time of year is the busiest in our town, Easter is always huge and i remember sitting there with people lining up for a machine, it didnt matter to me, as long as i had one.  I think i will buy myself a nice icecream to have tonight after dinner, thats much better than fighting for a machine, and tastes a whole lot sweeter, not to mention costing a hundreth of the cost if i went and gambled.  My only problem will be deciding which one…lol.
Well, hope to see you on chat this weekend, take care everyone, Happy Easter (remember im easter bunny tonight!!)
Bye for now, Kathryn xxxSometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.