Hi Ching

Thank you for posting on the Gambling Therapy forum again.. As you are a GB resident you are entitled to free online support through the Gamcare website at http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ .

As Gambling Therapy are unable to support people from Great Britain anymore can I suggest that you now copy and paste your post into one of the Gamcare forums where you will receive responses from others in a similar situation to you from all over Great Britain.

You can also access online or face to face group support through Gam-Anon
Kind Regards

The Gambling Therapy Team25 year poker player, 25 year Hierarchal fool, 25 year ego boost…  Intellectualisation was my down fall, simplicity was my salvation