Hi Toughlv
Thank you for posting on the Gambling Therapy forum. As you are a GB resident you are entitled to free online support through the Gamcare website at http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ .
You could also consider talking to your husband about residential treatment which you can find out more about by following the below link:
As Gambling Therapy are not funded to provide support within Great Britain can I suggest that you now copy and paste your post into one of the Gamcare forums where you will receive responses from others in a similar situation to you from all over Great Britain.
You can also access online or face to face group support through Gam-Anon who are an organisation that specifically support friends and family:
We wish you well in finding a way forward .
Kind Regards
The Gambling Therapy Team