Gambling Therapy logo
paul315
Participant

Originally posted by bettie to paul315

… I will stay out of the f&f forum …

Good evening Betty,
Thanks for your post in my topic. I have responded to most of it there, but will also reply to some here and be a critic to the part of your post about visiting the F&F forum.  If there is ever any reason for you to stay away from the F&F forum let the moderators of GT or the F&F members be the deciding factor. Crossover post, for lack of a better term, are found in each forum and give only reason for thought and sometimes discussion; maybe even confusion, but not the uproar that you feel.  After all we are all human with individual perceptions and interpretations and an interchange of these ideas helps us grow go forward.
As for your apology to me, none is needed, I have never read anything it the post here that caused me distress; on the contrary, the post here have helped me overcome the distress caused by my compulsive gambling.
Continue on with your sharing and your recovery, your post show that you are growing and that your efforts are paying off. Even if you journey seams like a roller coaster ride, the climb will keep you alert of what is coming at the crest, and the drop will keep your adrenaline flowing for the nest climb; at the end you will find a level platform for you to get off and go on with your life.
God’s speed. Stay strong.    
 LarryThanks to my Higher Power, My 3G’s – God, GA, and GT,  "Day Two Is Another Day Behind" and with the help from all , I will continue to remain gambling free.