Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      daen0403
      Participant

I am so so tired of gambling. I have spent more than I will ever win. Why is it so easy to stand back and see how stupid gambling is and then the next thing you know? I wonder if you were "Hypnotized" would it help? It is almost like I don’t want to save money. My biggest fear is when I get larger sums of money at a time (income tax for instance)the first thing I think about is… you guessed it GAMBLING. I currently am in therapy, but I believe the impulse to gamble is just to strong. I do know this though, when I’ve had it and quit gambling for a short length of time, my life seems normal. Maybe that’s what the problem is I just can’t seem to accept normal and happy as a life style.
      Anne

daen0403
      Participant

Thank You Ed and LIbbie for your replies. Yes reading some of these horror stories like mine in the forum makes you feel human so to speak. I believe I tend to turn to gambling more when I am unhappy. You know, like if I won a large enough sum of money so I would not have to deal with the stress of trying to make it.
      Anne

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.