Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      williame
      Participant

4 years ago I joined this site suffering from a horrible gambling addiction and feeling like life was not worth living. Fast forward 4 years later and having 2 years clean, followed by a relapse which lasted a couple of months, I picked myself back up, learned from my mistakes and now have almost 18 more months clean. Plus, my wife and I purchased our 1st home in a really nice town for $175k, something we would of never have been able to do while gambling. I feel my personal voids with coaching little league with my boys and continuing to accept myself just the way I am. I dont need to win alot of money to be rich, I realize now I am rich already in what is most important : love. I wish everyone here suffering from this terrible disease nothing but the best and hope you can find the strength to begin recovery. There’s a beautiful world out there, you deserve all it has to offer free from gambling.

charles

Great post William, it is important to share our successes. Well done.

vera
      Participant

Very well done William! Why waste your life. Thanks for inspiring others here on GT. Keep up the good work. God bless.

Brendan_UT
      Participant

Appreciate you sharing this. Gives me a lot of hope as I am new to the site and newer to facing my problem (first year fighting the fight)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.