Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      alice
      Participant

I am just looking at my debts and seeing if I can lower my payments on them. I have just about been surviving paying them back but only just and I may soon become redundant so wanted to know options. I went to the Citizen’s Advice Bureau and some branches are able to put in a debt management plan in with you but the one I went to also gave me the name of somewhere different.
      They are called Pay Plan and I have just spoken to them on the phone. They are really helpful, completely free, can just give you advice and/or can actually put in plans with you. Their phone number is completely free and you can register online and they will phone you back within 2 hours. They rang me back within 30 minutes! I have given them all my basic details and have made a phone appointment to go into the finer points this evening at 9pm so they are really flexible about when they can speak with you.
      Just thought I’d let you know so if any brits out there are struggling with debts can give them a try and maybe get sonme help!"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." — Ralph Waldo Emerson

nelly
      Participant

The CCDs is very good they wipe off the interested on the loans

nelly
      Participant

I meant cccs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.