Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      faith7
      Participant

I am so fed up with my boyfriend’s gambling problem. When he losses a bet, he ALWAYS blames me for it. He says he loses the game because I asked him to bring the table in the house. It’s like he expects us not to have a relationship when he is gambling. He gambles from sun up to sun down and so he basically doesn’t want me to bother him all day. It sucks because I am 9 months pregnant and I feel like he is wasting his time with the gambling. And we also have a 5 year old daughter, which I wish he would give more attention to. I am so done with this, I can’t take it anymore. He ALWAYS ALWAYS will blame me for every single bet that he losses, and I honestly don’t know why I am with him. I feel like I am wasting my time with him. We do have good moments together, but its seems like when he blames me he claims the I am “bad luck” to him, so I feel like he forgets the fun times we have and its not worth it to me. He can be happy one minute then swearing like crazy the next. He really needs help because he gets SO angry when he losses. I am done, done, done. I can’t even look at him anymore. It’s like, were going to have a new baby in 3 weeks, we already have a 5 year old and you are still doing this. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am waiting for him to realize that he needs help, but as far as I can see, its going to be years until he gets help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.