Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    ell
    Participant

adele thank you so much for your kind words and of cousre i want to tell you that you are “something else” you are amazing with all the help here with the forum ….thank you a lot …..
    Velvet so nice to see you on my tread ..yes you are so right i try to leave the fear “a little” . I think that i will find someday the feeling to be friendly with all of this..that is happening.
    I suppose im giving the space-peace that my relationship need . I m letting free my feelings and that is something i feel good now .(i hope that i m making the right choise) In my mind is always the if” , If something wrong happens again?? ….well if happens then i think know how to protect me and my daughter (that is something that you teaching me very good). This is our chance in our marriage …i hope that we will get out stonger and winners . He deserve the second chance so do I. it is difficult to find the real balance in a relationship after all that (it is not my friend he is my hb so its difficult) …. because i need a relationship real with feelings i dont want someone just to be with me in the same house . But he doesnt want that too(he said) . He needs the same thing he needs all the feelings the love adn the truth that our relatioship can has. I dont want to sound velvet too hard but i dont want v something in the middle …
    every day i try we try to let the feelings free and find the new balance . The good thing is that the feelings excists ..
    with all my love ……….
    ell

berber
    Participant

Well done dear Ell. I understand the feeling of fear ‘what IF it happens again?’… I too am struggling with it. But my husband and I tell each other daily that we love eachother – it helps me to reconnect. I’ll write again soon on my own thread, for now : FILAKIA! XXX B.

ell
    Participant

Thank you berber for your kind words i hope your pregnancy goes well with no no no no problems !!!!! God be with you all the time .
    question: LIVE ADVISE HELP LINE is Green now and OPEN .
    and i ckick on it “join” and the message is “”you are in quene position waiting to join us ” Recources ot Forums .
    and i can not goin the leve help .
    If the begin time pass they cannot accept persons in the groups ??what happens i cannot understand, if someone knows what im doing wrongly. I can never join a group or unmodereted or F&F nothing.
    Anyway if i cannot do it i just keep the forums.
    al my love to everyone

velvet

Dear Ell

For a trial period groups have to be entered within the first 15 minutes of the start time. I know this is difficult for you as you call from work and you have to contact when you can.

Berber often pops in on a Tuesday and I know you would like to talk to her in real time. If it is possible for you, please click on Live Advice Help Line between 20.00 and 21.15 UK time tomorrow and hopefully you might find her – you will certainly find me.

I hope this answers you but if it doesn’t please write again – there is work being done all the time to improve the site.

You don’t sound hard dear Ell and I understand you not wanting a relationship somewhere down the middle. All relationships go up and down and sometimes there has to be a middle bit – as long as the feeling still exist there has to be hope.

I hope to talk to you in real time soon

V

ell
    Participant

velvet hello and thank you very much for your answer, when i see you on my thread i m just happy.
    I have another question and i need to fix it because im in a difficult position a little .
    I didnt know that when someone give a relpy to you all the answer goes to our e mail address too with all the answer not like a comment . Here at my work i can have only this email i have now i cannot open new but some people here somotimes have access to my mail and i dont want to . It is possible with the new site to stop the replies at my mail ????
    thank you very very much
    with all my love to all and to you cvelvet
    ell

velvet

Dear Ell

In the box under the comment box never forget to click on the box saying ‘Notify me when new comments are posted’. The tick will disappear and the only replies will be in the forum.

ell
    Participant

I click on reply and the box Notify me when ….it is untick so i tick it and i sent the post

Dunc
    Keymaster

so the Notify me box was unticked ? if you ticked it you should get an email. if its unticked you shouldn’t. if you do ill need to delve deeper into this

ell
    Participant

yes harry a email came from you replie in my thread .
    so now
    i click on reply and i untik the box “notify when….”Now it is untick the box
    i click save and sent the post . please answer me to see if i will receive a mail
    thank you ell

Dunc
    Keymaster

Hopefully you shouldnt get an email for this reply

ell
    Participant

sorry harry i get an email for this reply too .
    what ever i click i have an email ..
    .i dont know whta is happening .
    I just keep that the devellopers knows my problem as you
    im sending you the replies as you told me .
    the only thing now is that i can log in correctly and i can post . the developpers will tell you about this and the great britain too.
    thank you harry very much for your help and the developpers too .

Dunc
    Keymaster

Hi Ell

I’ll get this sorted as soon as possible. … sorry for all the inconvenience

Harry

ell
    Participant

test

ell
    Participant

hello all
    harry i want to tell you that i still have problems with the ryplies on my email adreess i dont know if something new was said by the devellopers .
    Today there is another problem NEW.. ..
    im in the site
    i click choose the lunguage and i choose english
    i click log in and put my password
    and automatically the site select the lunguage “ελληνικά”
    i choose again the english and i clik to edit on my profile and that is not working …the window with my profine in english doesnt work …automaticallu opens only on greek …
    i dont know whta is happening and if because i was locked with great britain trhe other day the developpers did something on my profile … i can not see my profile and edit something …
    i hope that it will be ok
    thank you for your time
    with all my love ell

ell
    Participant

hello all
    harry i want to tell you that i still have problems with the ryplies on my email adreess i dont know if something new was said by the devellopers .
    Today there is another problem NEW.. ..
    im in the site
    i click choose the lunguage and i choose english
    i click log in and put my password
    and automatically the site select the lunguage “ελληνικά”
    i choose again the english and i clik to edit on my profile and that is not working …the window with my profine in english doesnt work …automaticallu opens only on greek …
    i dont know whta is happening and if because i was locked with great britain trhe other day the developpers did something on my profile … i can not see my profile and edit something …
    i hope that it will be ok
    thank you for your time
    with all my love ell

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.