Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      betterbiz123
      Participant

I have been with my husband for 10 years. Supported him through a very bitter divorce, which was the result of his gambling, but unbeknownst to me at the time.  He is a compulsive liar, and a binge gambler.  The trust is completely gone from our marriage, and I am hoping that it time it can be built back up, but finding this very challenging.  I just learned that he was AGAIN lying to me, and was gambling after work and on his days off, yet telling me he was working late.  The debt that he has accumulated is staggering to me, and I am in panic mode.  I begged him to tell me how much the total debt was and he did.  However, I just learned that it s $40,000 more than he divulged.  Again, more lies. 
      I love him with all of my heart, as do my kids, and this is extremely hard on our entire family.  He says all of the right things, but his actions speak differently.  Curious for tips on how to build back trust, how to address the new information I just learned that he has lied to me again, and steps to take now.
      Betterbisbetterbiz

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.