Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      vera
      Participant

This is the only way I can send a post. I cannot gain access to anyone’s thread. Everything I write just vanishes in thin air!
      Adele, I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell.
      With pneumonia you need total rest.
      The shock of your husband’s accident would not have helped you.
      I can fully understand your reaction to his accident. You ve been through so much, your emotions must be in turmoil. Of course you do not wish him any harm, but the emotions you felt seem totally appropriate to me. As I perceive it,an incident of the sort that occurred could have been the answered to all the trouble he has caused you and God knows you ve had your share.
      I am praying for your recovery Adele. You are so kind and thoughtful and you deserve a better deal.
      A good “jolt” is often just what a CG needs to bring us to our senses. Maybe this will be a wake up call for “himself!”

adele
      Participant

Vera,

I have started a reply to your post here, but I’m going to put it on my thread because I know you are reading there. It got longer and longer (imagine that), and I have an appointment, so I decided to finish it later and post this short note to you right quick in hopes you find it.

The only things I can think of that would prevent you being able to post on my thread (or anyone else’s) would be

1) you weren’t logged in at the time or
      2) you didn’t click on “save” after typing in the Comment box.

I hope this helps!

Adele

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.