Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      little blue
      Participant

Well I hope you don’t mind me venturing over from F&F just this once but it is New Years Eve after all.
      I came across this quote and thought of you all…
      ‘Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow’
      Since I have been trying to deal with the daily struggle of dealing with my husband’s addiction I have had the support and love of people here on GT and you have all been my lifeline – I honestly don’t want to think about where I could be without you. So I would like to wish you all a peaceful and wonderful 2011 and that you all get to be a step nearer to where you’d like to be in the coming year – the courage you all show everyday in trying to beat this dreadful addiction is inspiring and the insight you all give me to help deal with the addiction in my life is invaluable – you are all truly special and I would like to thank you all.
      Of course in that I should include a special thanks to my husband for the steps he has taken and is taking on a daily basis to free himself from the shackles of a life of addiction and to rebuild a happy future for us – I haven’t said it often enough and of late it’s been lost amongst the stresses and arguments of our battle with gambling but pdc/T I am very proud of you and I hope with all my heart that 2011 is a good one for us x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.