Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    foronceinmylife
    Participant

My name is, it doesn’t really matter what it is, does it. The only thing that matters is that I am a compulsive gambler. I’ve come here in the hope that, as my username states, for once in my life. I choose to do the right thing.
    I hope I and anyone here may gain something from my involvement at this place. I don’t know if I will stay here or not. It would I am sure, help if I did. I have no idea why I gamble. I know that it will only add to any problems I may already have. I know it will create financial struggle when I don’t have much to begin with. I know sometimes when I walk out of the door with the aim of going to gamble, that it is wrong. Yet still I proceed to do it. If it comes to a choice of buying a present for someone I love or gambling. I will choose gambling. It’s the same with food, I’d rather spend the money on gambling than buy food. now that cannot be right, even I know that. Anyone that would rather give their money away rather than buy food is just not right in the head. Now I say give their money away but that’s not how I think at the time. I think I will win, on the other hand, I know I will lose because even when I win, I will lose it later. Yes, I’m really that smart.
    In summary, I hope that I can change this because I know that when I do not gamble. I am a better person. I am a happier Person. I am content with my life and feel so much better, not only about myself but about everyone and everything around me.
    I have no self pity, I have no remorse, what has happened has happend and it’s always been my choice. I’m just hoping that through being here, maybe I can make some better choices.
    Thank you for reading this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.