Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    loobie
    Participant

Hello again everyone,
    I’m not sure if this should go on the end of my original post if so could someone please move it J
     I am one of those family and friends that doesn’t post very often, but I do visit the site and read the posts of other family & friends who are living life with a cg or RCG depending on if he has been caught or not, I’m not very good at saying the right thing in the right way, so I refrain from putting in my two penny’s in case it comes across incorrectly, after 10 years I’m a little bitter.  But I do say silent prayers, send mental hugs and shed the odd tear with those that are brave enough to post.  
    Today I have a bit of a dilemma and I’m hoping for some guidance, after showing willing 5yrs ago by attending  GA meetings for a couple of months my cg won’t now entertain them, however I have never been to the supporting family meetings that accompany the GA meetings and feel that it is worth a try as I need to do something to stop feeling like a victim. I have spent all week convincing myself to go along and the meeting is tonight and I feel really anxious at the thought of going . I am telling myself that this is just another part of the neurosis created by living with an addict for so long, but I am struggling to get past the fear of going.
    Any comments, opinions or emotional scaffolding would be very welcome
    Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.