Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      m6m6
      Participant

Just want to say something here.

Just recently I made a stupid mistake. I gambled away a huge portion of my savings, and I feel full of regret and guilt. I don’t know how I could let myself get like that. I didn’t even realize how much I was betting (online gambling) until I had lost it. Then it just hit me how bad I really messed up, and there’s nothing I can do about it. I really don’t know what to do, so I’ve come here for support.

That’s all for now. When I have more time and have healed a bit perhaps I’ll open up more. Just right now I feel like a worthless pathetic loser. I’m not looking for sympathy, just want to rant a bit and hopefully there’s a way I can get back at least some of the money (besides gambling more) and find a way to never do it again.

Anonymous

You might get more responses if you post this in the my journal section.

I don’t have time to post anything to you myself other than if you can lose a huge chunk of money just like that you can lose the rest of your savings just as quickly. Dont even think of winning it back..its gone. As hard as it is try and accept that.

There is a support group on at the min try and get into it it might help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.