Get practical support with your gambling problem Forum Recovery Tools I lost all what I have and feel so bad ….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jalson1982
    Participant

Hello. I am Jasmin from Bosnia and Herzegovina. During the last 10 years i am gambling . I have winnings but to be hones 100x more lost. I do not know how to overcome this issue as I am losing all

what i have. I take loan 10000 eur and lost it in 20 days! I wanted to get married with gf but decide to break it bcs i do not want that she suffer with me! I am not sure why I gamble. I earn probably more

then 80 % people in my country but i still think with gambling I will earn much more… I feel so bad and deseperate sometimes thinking to kill my self bcs i am destroying myself, my family and my friends.

It is not problem I will cover my debts but i think that gambling already made big impact on my brain, health and social life.. any advice how to overcome this?

dunc
    Participant

Hello and thanks for starting a thread in the Gambling Therapy forums

Here at Gambling Therapy we pride ourselves on being a caring and diverse online community who can help and support you with the difficulties you’re currently facing. We understand that this might be a tough time for you, particularly if you’re new to recovery, so come here as often as you need to and participate in the forums, access online groups and connect to the live advice helpline if you need one to one support. We’re in this together!

Here on the forum you can share your experiences in a safe, supportive and accepting environment. The beauty of writing it all down is that you can take your time and you will be creating a record of your progress that you can look back on if it ever feels like you’re not moving forward. So, share as much or as little as you like but do try to stick to keeping just one thread in this forum so people know where to find you if they want to be updated on your progress or share something with you.

As well as the forums New Members are invited to join Charles in the New Members Practical Advice Group On Mondays at 21:00 (UK) and Thursday at 19:00(UK)

And on that note….

I’m going to hand you over to our community because I’m sure they will have some words of wisdom for you 🙂

Take care

The Gambling Therapy Team

PS: Let me just remind you to take a look at our privacy policy and terms and conditions so you know how it all works!

RedBerry
    Participant

Dragi Jasmine,

Pocetak da se oporavis ovog je da prestanes kockanjem. Pobjeda je najgora sto se moze ikad desiti. Prije godinu dana ja sam u pobjedio 100k evra za 2 dana prokockao sam te pare i jos 15k svojih. Prije manje od sedmicu dana pobjedio 15 hiljada i ovo izgubio poslije 15 min. I ja imam toliko dugova neznam kako ikad da ih vratim. Ali sam sad svjestan da nikad na kocki nemogu dobiti cak i kad pobijedim nikad mi nije dovoljno. Ovo je otrov i bolest. Ja bi te zamolio da prestanes stim dok nisi skroz propao. Moju pricu mozes procitati na my journal.

Nedaj se znam da je tesko. Mozes mi uvijek pisati.

Lijep pozdrav od Damira

Joycedon
    Participant

Am joycedon from Nigeria I have lost so much in gambling, I need a strategy to win to recover all my lost

charles

Hi Joycedon. I am afraid you are in the wrong place for that kind of advice. This site is here to help people stop gambling – if anyone had a reliable strategy to win money then they would’t be here in the first place. Take a look at the My Journal Forum – if you have “lost so much money” then I hope you decide to join the community there, you can get a lot of support in stopping gambling. You can also connect to the groups and helpline here. Please though do not repost requests for gambling advice or on how to win – this site is not the place for that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.