Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mora
      Participant

I need help

Moved from locked thread– 12/04/2013 08:28:23: post edited by harry.

Dunc
      Keymaster

Hi Mora, A Warm Welcome to Gambling Therapy
      Having found us you have also found a diverse community who can help and support you on your recovery journey.
      Here on the forum you can share your experiences in a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment and by reading others stories am sure you will see that you are very much not alone in this addiction
      Please click here to see our services page, feel free to use all that this site can offer…
      To chat with others in real time you may wish to make use of the support groups, the ***** of these groups are advertised under "What’s on and When" or click here to see the weekly group schedule.
      For one to one chat you may want to try the live advice helpline. Click "connect" when these options become available.
      Also to say when you registered we would have sent you an email with an attachment, this attachment will help you navigate the site and find the support you so rightly deserve, alternatively this guide can be downloaded by clicking here.  
      Take Care
      Harry25 year poker player, 25 year Hierarchal fool, 25 year ego boost…  Intellectualisation was my down fall, simplicity was my salvation

icandothis
      Participant

Mora, You have made a big first step.  Admitting you need help.  Keep reading and posting.  You are not alone.  We are all in this together.

neva
      Participant

Hi Mora, hope you read more from you.  Icandothis is right…we’re all in this together and the more you read and post, the sooner you’ll find your recovery path.  Sherry

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.