Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jayson
      Participant

Today i need to begin a journey in search of my lost ummpphhh ! You know that thing that gets you motivated, the thing that drives you, the thing that allows you to move forward and progress.
      People often say, we need to change as a person to suceed, deal with ME and other things will turn out o.k. Well i am changing, back to the guy i was before.
      If all i do is abstain from gambling, then i have acheived what i set out to do, i shall be that person that made me sucssefull in buisness again, by taking no chit, being demanding, getting what i want.
      Ive already made phonecalls to my supliers demanding prices for things i want , not what they offer, no lee-way or budging involved they either accept or i go elsewhere, im in charge of my buisness not others !
      I can no longer be afraid and scared to go out to work because i will be holding money, and their are bookies where ever i go, this is something i need to overcome, and im sure for me by finding my ummpphhh i can overcome the urges which arrive between 3-4pm when i work .
      Maybe my ummppphhh is my Higher Power
      JUST FOR TODAY….I WILL HAVE A PROGRAMME…..MY PROGRAMME IS TO SEARCH FOR ME AGAIN MINUS THE GAMBLEING.
      JUST FOR TODAY….THE PROGRAMME ABOVE MENSIONED IS NIL AND VOID…I NEED ME TO FIND ME NOT SOME TEXT OUT OF A BOOK TELLING ME I NEED A PROGRAMME.
      JUST FOR TODAY…..I WILL NOT GAMBLE….WHY?….BECAUSE I  DONT WANT TO .
      I will leave you with a different profile signature, which im sorry but mostley only uk ppl will get
      JUDGEMENT DAY 30/4/2012 ……………………..
       There’s no blue in manchester..Only red ! 😛

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.