Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    cat438
    Participant

Everyone is welcome to join together to take this month ODAAT and work towards a gamble free month!!!  I don’t think we need to focus on the 30 days in the month though, we just have to focus on today.  Wishing everyone a wonderful gamble free day!!!One day at a time my sweet lord…

paul315
    Participant

Originally posted by cat438

…  we just have to focus on today … 
    One day at a time my sweet lord…

June 1st —
    Today I pledge to not gamble. It takes days to add up to a week, and weeks to add up to a month; and this holds true for June.
    God’s speed. Stay strong.LarryThanks to my Higher Power, My 3G's – God, GA, and GT,  "Day Two Is Another Day Behind" and with the help from all I hope to continue to remain gambling free.

Anonymous

Taking a break from window cleaning to say I’m in!!

kathryn
    Participant

I’m in. It’s hard to believe its June already!!!!! Love K ***

neva
    Participant

I’m in for June too.  I agree Kathryn, it’s hard to believe it’s June already.

i won a new life
    Participant

Also in, no gambling is the best feeling.
     ODAAT one day at a time

cat438
    Participant

One day at a time is how we do it!!!  I do not plan on gambling today!!!!One day at a time my sweet lord…

jon3244
    Participant

I’m in! I just joined the site yesterday and have a long road ahead! I feel comfort knowing that I’m not alone! One day at a time and I’ll defeat the beast!

p
    Participant

Hi all.. I am in for June also, things are going well just not having a thread for now. I am in chat chatting my head off most days haha.
    All the best to everyone here. Gamble free living is good.
    P

ready2change
    Participant

***** me in 2 cheers

cat438
    Participant

I did not gamble yesterday and do not plan on gambling today.  Wishing everyone a wonderful gamble free day!!!One day at a time my sweet lord…

neva
    Participant

Today was another day lived with no gambling anywhere in it.  Everyday we don’t gamble is accepting a gift from God of the life he has meant for all of us.  That might sound preachy but it’s what I know to be true.

izzi25
    Participant

I am jumping on the June bandwagon wahoo!
    It is the 5th day into June for me and I am gamble free, yeah!
    Being gamble free is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Life is so precious and I have spent so many years watching slip down the drain.Only a fool plays a fools game

p
    Participant

🙂
    P

p
    Participant

🙂
    P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.