Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      baby1511
      Participant

This time last year my partner told me he had problems with gambling and owed a lot of money. He promised to stop and went to GA meetings for a while. He paid back all his debts and everything got back on track. He only went to the meetings for about 6weeks and said he didn’t need to attend anymore. He played it down and I never really believed it was a big problem as I have never dealt with anything like this before. Over the last couple of months his mood had changed and he always seemed to be short on cash even though I knew exactly what he should have after all our bills had been paid. I asked him straight out and he denied it even made me feel guilty about asking him. But I just knew something had changed. I got an opportunity last week to check his emails and I seen mails from online gambling sites. I confronted him and he admitted that he has been back gambling for the past six months. He has given me complete control over his finances and went to his first GA meeting today. Im just so lost ive never had to deal with anything like this and I guess I just need some advice from people in similar situations

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.