Get practical support with your gambling problem Forum My Journal Just to say goodbye (sort of)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clarity
    Keymaster

Hi everyone
     I felt that i should inform you all that I will be leaving Gambling Therapy on March the 7th, as my contract comes to an end.
     I’ve greatly enjoyed working with all of you, and I have only the best wishes for your recovery, and the future.  I will still be doing some volunteer hours for Gambling Therapy, though these will be in the evening GMT, so it’s unlikely I will get to talk to those of you who usually come on during my morning.
     So I’d like to take this opportunity to say goodbye, and give you my best wishes for the future.
    Regards
     Paul@GT

kathryn
    Participant

Best wishes to you Paul, wherever your road takes you
    Take care, Kathryn xTo live, that would be a great adventure – Peter Pan

paul315
    Participant

Originally posted by Paul GT

…I will still be doing some volunteer hours …

Thank Paul for your professional help and the time and service that you most likely have already volunteered during your employment.   We are grateful for you and the other at GT for all you do.  If not for the support the hours that we volunteer to work on our recovery would bless productive.
    God’s speed.– 3/7/2013 1:19:03 PM: post edited by paul315.

looby loo
    Participant

Bye Paul and all good wishes to you in whatever is your next venture, I wish you well xEveryone has a destiny, it's up to us whether we choose to follow it though !Looby Loo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.