Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vera
      Participant

Well done to all who "made it" through February; And to all who fell and got up again (myself included)!
      Progress not perfection, as Carole says.
      We need to strive for full recovery, however and believe it IS available, ODAAT!
      Why settle for half measures when we can have a full cup !
      Thinking and praying for all who still post and for all who are taking a break….you listening RG? Handam? Al? Hope? Tim? Pete/ Latburn? Grace? Francie? Marilee? Jules? Britt? Nancy? Danielle? Missingme?the list is endless….Welcome back, whenever you are ready to give us an update!
      Never surrender to this addiction!

cat438
      Participant

Congratulations to everyone in the March Pact, for those who made it through the month and for those who did gamble I am sure it would have been worse if you had not been here.  Good on all of us for continuing to fight for a life free of gambling. We all have to remember it is one day at a time.One day at a time my sweet lord…

paul315
      Participant

Vera, is this an April Fool"s joke that there is no April Pact?
      Is so, don’t keep us in looking behind us for the fish on our backs for to long.  (The fish refers to it being Fish Day in France and Italy)LarryThanks to my Higher Power, My 3G’s – God, GA, and GT,  "Day Two Is Another Day Behind" and with the help from all , I will continue to remain gambling free.

sherry123
      Participant

I just logged on to sign up for the April pact too.  Vera, hope you post your words of wisdom to start the new month.  Today is a new day for us all.

cat438
      Participant

Vera, I hope that you are okay.  I think we are all so used to you having a new month pact up right away, and also your wonderful words of wisdom to start it off. One day at a time my sweet lord…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.