Get practical support with your gambling problem Forum The topics group Monday 14th December 20:00 to 21:00 (GMT) – Testing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I saw online i think bbc sports website , that the owners of horses were boycotting some meetings the other week . Some of the fields were down to 2 runners the most about 4 or 5. I admit i did check the results the next day because i honestly believed that every favourite would win every race because of the diminshed numbers , i done this twice. Although i was in the topic grouplast night i had totally forgotten i had done this until now. Oh and the outcome was not all the favourites won 🙂

dunc
    Participant

Testing Discussion Points  How do we test ourselves?  What are the benefits/deficits of testing behaviour?  Ask the group to discuss their personal experiences around testing. 

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Dunc.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by charles.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by charles.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by charles.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by charles.
    Fivesensesbmi
    Participant

I recently wrote everything I was going to do, I didn’t do it, and cried after. Now, I’m more focused. I want to support myself, and, if I have to find another job in a month then making myself happy, matters. I think, I have had to look back and say, ok, fun cannot be lasting forever, and I need to take on a mere human approach. Journallin, has helped me do that. Journalling has helped me do a thorough look back before I cannot finish, my everyday goals, my everyday adult responsibilities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.