Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    charles

MY DAILY MORAL INVENTORY

Liabilities                                                          Assets

WATCH FOR:                                                     STRIVE FOR:

Self-pity                                                             Self-forgetfulness

Self-justification                                                   Humility

Self-importance                                                    Modesty

Self-condemnation                                              Self-evaluation

Dishonesty                                                            Honesty

Impatience                                                          Patience

Hate                                                                      Love

Resentment                                                         Forgiveness

False pride                                                           Simplicity

Jeaiousy                                                             Trust

Envy                                                                  Generosity

Laziness                                                              Activity

Procrastination                                                   Promptness

Insincerity                                                       Straightforwardness

Negative thinking                                                Positive thinking

Vulgarity, Immorality                                        High-rnindedness,Spirituality

Trashy thinking                                                     Clean thinking

Criticising                                                          Looking for the good

This came up in discussion in this evenings group and I said i would post it here.  When I first scored my self out of 10 across each opposite the high numbers were all on the wroing side of the page!  Part of recovery and addressing character traits etc is about redressing that ballance.  None of us are going too be saints or have all 10s on the good side but we can see the thigns that we can improve on.  Hope this helps someone, it is from the UK Gamblers Anonymous literature.

slotjunkie
    Participant

Thanks for the post Charles. Brought me back to when I first stopped gambling. I answered most of them positively today when reading it.

kin
    Participant

Thank you for sharing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.