Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tinker bell
    Participant

Ex
    Permalink Submitted by Tinker bell on Sun, 11/20/2016 – 15:13
    Oh and wen I found out about new girlfriend obviously I was mad with heartache and I private messages her on facebook , 2weeks later she tried to get me fired from work , saying I was harassing and threatening her , one message in a fit of despair , I have never heard of such a thing and find that very very strange and upsetting , I do look at things from other peoples view and I could never have done that , I’d have realised her upset and maybe told him to have a word , but to do that to me wen my life was falling apart already , I came close to ending things as u couldn’t take the pain anymore , so to kick someone wen there down is without words

deleteeditreply
    Ex
    Permalink Submitted by Tinker bell on Sun, 11/20/2016 – 15:13
    Oh and wen I found out about new girlfriend obviously I was mad with heartache and I private messages her on facebook , 2weeks later she tried to get me fired from work , saying I was harassing and threatening her , one message in a fit of despair , I have never heard of such a thing and find that very very strange and upsetting , I do look at things from other peoples view and I could never have done that , I’d have realised her upset and maybe told him to have a word , but to do that to me wen my life was falling apart already , I came close to ending things as u couldn’t take the pain anymore , so to kick someone wen there down is without words

deleteeditreply

Tinker bell
    Participant

Sorry stuff came up in wrong order , but I really really need advice , feel like I’m going mad

Tinker bell
    Participant

Thank you x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.