Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mark321
      Participant

Hi, I am married to a cg who admits he has a problem and has many times said that he will sort his life out, only to relapse a week/or 2 later… A story I’m sure many of you are aware of.
      I have been with husband for 10 years (marred for 1) I have known he was a cg for around 6 years when I found a list of all his debts around the house… This led us to a remorgage.. The problems have never really gone away since, although thankfully so far there has been no more loans until now…
      He has been to councillor twice although both times I suggested it and he attended ga for around 2 months however nothing has worked.
      I have just found out that he has a secret bank account and a loan that has now been spent and has borrowed money from his mum and friends. He has asked me to give him one last chance however I have forgotten how many final chances he has had.. I know I am wrong for getting angry and upset with him however I don’t think I can keep going at this for much longer. We had planned to start a family this year, however I don’t think I can bring a child into this world surrounded by this, however he seems to think it would help him.. I can only think it would put more pressure on him and make it worse. I do love him to pieces and want him to recover and become the amazing person I know he could be. However the light at the end of the tunnel is no longer there and im At a complete loss as to what I can do.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.