Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kruddler
    Participant

Hello, Several people in my family have been affected by problem gambling in the past. I would like the truth about problem to be better known to people in society. Recently I came across a facebook page which promotes online gambling. At first I was quite perplexed as to why such a facebook page would exist. So, I asked several vexing questions about how they try to promote responsible gambling on the facebook page. But, rather than getting information about what they are doing to help people, they deleted my comments and then blocked me from the facebook page. I would really like to talk about this topic, but I would truly appreciate it if you would visit the facebook page and ask the same questions that I asked. What is this company doing to support people with problems? Don’t they feel as though their business is making gambling more accessible to people with problems? Why would they censor people who ask legitimate questions of them? http://www.facebook.com/**************** Regards Chris– 10/09/2012 12:30:17: post edited by harry.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.