Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    younger12
    Participant

I just went through this its very interesting read and informative thank you

Dolly
    Participant

I’m going to read books, knit, and seIf change a little, maybe the world will change, or mine. It’s been three days, since I access my app., It doesn’t matter, which ones. Yesterday I had a long panic attack, I was outside, nothing unusual. Any activity, is tiresome, addiction is hard, especially if you have no means to survive, compete opposite of self-care. Happy Sunday morning, stay well.

charles

Good point encoupejas. I am guessing for you, like the rest of us, that isn’t working though, which is why we are at a site like this. This addiction is about a lot more than just wanting to improve the finances. If it was just about the money then logic would have stopped us gambling a long time ago after all the losses. Realizing that I couldn’t gamble my way to success or happiness  was a big part of what brought me to recovery. I hope you get there too. Maybe start a thread in the My Journal Forum and tell us a bit of your story.

alross0908
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this! The article has some good points!

alross0908
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this! It’s quite useful!

dwight
    Participant

It was interesting. Thank you for sharing, I found a lot of new things for myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.