Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cat438
      Participant

RG I have been thinking of you often and wondering how you are, and then Vera posted on my page where is RG and I thought that you need to know we think of you.  You may not be posting, but you are in our thoughts and prayers.  You may need time to yourself to deal with this addiction in a way that suits you.  RG never give up as you deserve a better life.  Take care RG!!!!One day at a time my sweet lord…

cat438
      Participant

RG just to let you know that I am thinking of you and miss your wonderful insight around here.  Will say a prayer that you are doing okay.  I hope that you are still doing things with your boys!!!  I was in Shoppers **** Mart the other week getting when they had the extra point special on and I was wondering if you had been there as well to get your extra points for Christmas.  We are going out East for Christmas to see our Grandsons, and of course their parents LOL  It is so strange once you have Grandkids as they become the focus.  Take care (((RG))) and post an update if you can.One day at a time my sweet lord…

p
      Participant

Dear running girl
      I hope i never catch up to you and you always stay five weeks ahead of me. Im back, its hard. Very hard now to refocus and let everything go. Lots of pain lots of damage none like ive ever seen but it was told this would happen. it is progressive. I am so pleased to see you back here too and you are doing a wonderful job. I have really missed everyone here. Seeing your clean time made me happy.
      P

p
      Participant

Dear RG
      I really loved what you posted to me. Thank you so much it is just what i needed to hear today. Talk about relating to those words. So glad you are back here too RG, keep on running down this road running girl, im just behind you.
      P

cat438
      Participant

RG I took one step forward today in regards to the weight.  I actually got on the scale. HELP IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!!  I know that I need to do something.  It’s almost like knowing you have a gambling addiction and that you need to do something about it and you keep kidding yourself that you can control it.  I am out of control with my eating now… the scales have told me.  I knew when I was having to buy a bigger size in clothes, but I was burying my head in the sand.  I dont know what I am going to do yet, but I am definitely going to start doing something.  I might start with getting my jaw wired closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!One day at a time my sweet lord…

p
      Participant

Hehhehe i had to laugh at that post cat, it gave me a giggle in my day and can i just say you are not alone. I will start with you because i have grown and grown. scales i think are *****.. i wish..
      P

p
      Participant

Hi RG how are you going today.. I hope you are doing well. Miss seeing your posts, of course im selfish and now that i am back i want everyone else to be.. typical hey. I know you are doing well and i am glad you have come back , just dont see many of your posts anymore. Hope to see you soon and that you are having a good day
      P

p
      Participant

Oh apologies RG i just realized you didnt open this thread.. I guess if you want to post you will.. I go through many stages of wanting to post and not post as you all know so i totally understand if you dont.. just saying hi
      P

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.