Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      james368
      Participant

Dear All,
      Last year, I did joined this forum in order to recover myself. I managed to stop gamble for 3 months. Unfortunately, I continue gambled again for the past few months and lately, it really hit me again. This time, it become worst and I hit the rock bottom again. I cried a few times when I think what happened to me. My debts with bank needs 5 years to settle. I living with fear for the past 3 weeks. To tell you the true, the urge to gamble is with me everyday. I do not know why this happened to me. I gambled for the past 5 years and I feel it’s really a stupid action. I do not know what will happen to me today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Will I gamble again? Will I done the stupid action again? Nobody will know, right? I know I really needs help on this and only my action will determine that. Friends, there are no GA in Malaysia which I wish to attend. I try to call but not active. So, I think I only can use the chat forum. I hope by listening to all the true stories, I will change slowly, hopefully a bit by bit. I know I not qualified to give advise to others but I really want to know what really "inside me" that makes me crazy like this. 
      Thank you for your time for reading this.        

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.