Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      levi
      Participant

Hi guys,
      Just wondering if anyone might know where I stood with this.  The gambling site I spent most of my time on playing one paticular game regularly had malfunctioning software. When I was staking £1000 a game, this was highly stressful and confusing as the game would fail and I’d have to restart and it was the kind of game where you’d have to make concise moves and descions so to lose everything in the moment was distressing.
      The website regulator states "Any software malfunctions make all play and pay void".
      Would I have a leg to stand on if I wrote to the site about this experience and try to recover some losses? It definetly caused me to deposit more as I was confused and not sure which games had played out etc. not to mention to emotional distress for the confusion and loss of focus to the set game.
      I don’t have any screenshots of the incidences happening but it happened multiple times and I am sure I could make it happen again to show them on demo mode, if I had to.
      What do you guys think?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.