Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      paul315
      Participant

Steven, I tried posting the below to one of your older topics here in the My Journal Forum but found that since it was in the Archives any replies to it would also have to be accessed and read in that feature (your earlier post under your screen name,  steven1959 , can also be found there); a new reply does not bring it back to the active ones.  So I am copying your sharing in reaching a Seven Year milestone in this new topic; like I posted to the archived one, I feel that others should read of your accomplishments and the Overcoming Problems Forum is not visited or use as often as this one. We need the inspiration and knowledge that we can do this, and do it continually without any breaks.
      Originally posted by steven1959

HI EVERY ONE JUST TO SAY TO YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME IN THIS FORUM …

TAKE ONE DAY AT THE TIME YOU WILL DO IT IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT

Good evening Steven, Well done, Seven Years Gambling Free!
      To repeat what I posted this morning to you in your topic, OVER COME YOUR GAMBLING PROBLEMS 7 years today with out a gamble, in the Overcoming Problems Forum; Well Done, on reaching your Seven Years Gambling Free milestone.
      I am posting my congratulations again to your here in this forum so that others who may not regularly read the post in Overcoming Problems can share in what you have to offer. It is an attempt in saying thank you to you, just as you have thanked others over the years.
      I found this old topic while reading your history; you told how you were able to overcome in today’s post, but I find that your story of how you started gambling can also be of help. I was not a member back then but in reading these early postings now I can see you had the same compassion for your fellow gamblers as you show in your post to others over the years. Reading about your efforts and your success is a positive incentive and motivation for me to continue. And I know that if any of the members who are struggling, or any new of the members just starting on their journey, read about your introduction to gambling, and the circumstances that led you to use gambling as a comfort and relief, that and the success that you had in dealing with adversities, will find that they are not alone in their problems. nor are they alone in the help that is offered by you and others.
      God’s speed. Stay strong. Keep sharing your story.
      Larry

Thanks to my Higher Power, My 3G’s – God, GA, and GT,  "Day Two Is Another Day Behind" and with the help from all , I will continue to remain gambling free.
       — 10/29/2011 2:02:22 PM: post edited by paul315.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.