Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      charles

Hi Everyone.

As you can see we are in the process of upgrading the site.  Unfortunately there seems to be a few teething problems and I am unable to connect to the 7pm (UK time)New Members Group.  Whether this is a problem for this group only, or a more general one, I will not know until the group following that at 8pm (UK time).  My apologies.

Charles

charles

Ok, so unfortunately the problem seems to be congoing. Again my apologies.

I can’t be 100% sure but it is likely that Velvet’s Friends and Family Group won’t be running later either.

Hopefully the team will be able to correct whatever technical problem there is tomorrow.

The Forums are clearly working 24/7 as always so please use the support you have here.

slotjunkie
      Participant

thank you for posting this Charles. I thought I was not gonna be able to use this site again. Having trouble even trying to post but as long as it is just not me I feel better, I did try to get in today though

velvet

Hi
      Unfortunately it seems I cannot connect to the F&F group tonight.
      As Charles has said above we hope that normal service will be resumed tomorrow.
      I am sorry to those who have tried to access the group – please use the forum and I will look forward to ‘seeing’ you on Tuesday.
      Velvet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.