Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Clarity
      Keymaster

Happy surrogate mother’s day V !!!!
      Just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to you for the unstinting work u do on this forum. I hope you realise that you have already achieved the goals you set yourself a long time ago. Thanks for helping us all. You deserve a medal.
      Ed

kathryn
      Participant

Great post Uncontrolled,
      Velvet is an intergal part of this community, she gives insight and understanding from a different perspective.  Velvet, i hope you realise just how appreciated you are here, a beautiful soul, a beautiful person, a friend to all.
      We are so very blessed.  I am so very very blessed to have you in my life, giving support, being a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with and i know you always have the kettle on!!!!!!
      Love to you my friend,
      K xxxxxTo live, that would be a great adventure – Peter Pan

trulyshi
      Participant

Velvet, I echo the previous comments.   You have been there for me when I truly needed you and there were days where I was so down and hating myself but when I logged on here and saw your post on my thread it lifted my spirits and I felt the support and comradery.  Thank you for being you.  Debbie

finding_laura
      Participant

thank-you Velvet! For being a support to ALL of us no matter which side of the problem we are on. You bring insight to all of us and an understanding that is often needed. We are lucky to have you!
      take care, Laura

paul315
      Participant

Good morning Velvet,
      Taking a moment to add my thanks for your help in my finding enjoyment without gambling. You are truly an angel to many here; as quoted in the post of meglee  ,"We are each of us angels with only one wing… we can only fly by embracing each other", and your plumes know no bounds. 

Originally posted by Velvet

…  your recovery is all I want to read – there can be no greater thank you than that … 
      An update to my thanks, one speaking of my recovery; my recovery has helped me stay gambling free,  I went to my GA meeting and am working again on Step 7, yet still balancing out my single wing journey with wings of others.  
      God’s speed.
      Larry
      Thanks to my Higher Power, My 3G’s – God, GA, and GT,  "Day Two Is Another Day Behind" and with the help from all I hope to continue to remain gambling free.– 3/13/2013 11:57:49 PM: post edited by paul315.

velvet

Please no more.  I am truly no angel.   Thank you so much for you lovely words but your recovery is all I want to read – there can be no greater thank you than that.

neva
      Participant

Your words and wisdom mean a lot. I can understand why you’re being showered with praise on Mother’s Day! You deserve it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.