Get practical support with your gambling problem Forum My Journal The Urge Is back with a “BANG”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trebor2001
    Participant

Hello, i,m back, 2 years since my last gambling episode, sorry to say, the urge has reared it,s ugly head once more, i spend most days in the bookies [ im retired , so loads of time on my hands,] only plus point, is that i have not actually put pen to paper and had an actual bet, YET !!!!!, but i take at least £2,000 with me, just incase !!!!! much needed advice required, or we all know whats going to happen here !!!! and hey, it,s amazing that i can pick out so many winners, when no money is actually on, strange that, isn,t it ????

Dunc
    Keymaster

Hi Trebor, Unfortunately there have been some changes to the way that the UK operates. Gambling Therapy now only operates outside of GB.
    Could I ask you to Contact http://www.gamcare.org or the RCA Trust foir your future support
    Kind Regards
    25 year poker player, 25 year Hierarchal fool, 25 year ego boost…  Intellectualisation was my down fall, simplicity was my salvation– 8/5/2013 8:52:51 AM: post edited by harry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.