Gambling Therapy logo
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jcx
      Participant

Looking through peoples posting over the last few days and noticed Colins anniversary post
      Wow 15 years what an achivement
      You were one of the fist people to post back to me when I first used this site [ thanks for that ]
      Well done mate
      Reached 60 days today and hoping I can keep it going
      Had to work at a bookmakers last week for a couple of days so i did the job and got payed off the bookmaker the irony of it
      Looking forward to some better weather and lighter nights in the UK
      One Day At A time
      Jcx

Anonymous

Colin just been reading back my thread, you offered me the very best in support back then. I was searching through your posts to find one to thank you on, and came across this one. What an achievement. You are so very supportive to so many of us, and I’m sure many look to you for inspiration. I have never experienced the great feelings that come with recovery until this current period. I can relate to the words you have written in your profile too. It is apparent that you surely know where its at. Thanks Colin.
      Geordie.
       I dont gamble.

p
      Participant

Hi Colin
      What an amazing achievement…. 15 years!!! OMG.. Thank you for being an inspiration.  Miss seeing you round this place
       P – Living and Learning

kathryn
      Participant

Colin,
      Thank you.  For sharing your life, your dentist jokes, your words of wisdom.  We are blessed to have a member who can show us that with hard work, dedication and a will to have a better life this addiction can be managed.  One day at a time of course.
      Congratulations.
      Love Kathryn xxxTo live, that would be a great adventure – Peter Pan

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.