We can provide your customers with help and support if, when and where they need it
Are you a gaming operator and interested in linking your website to ours? The following are organisations that support Gambling Therapy
888 Holdings, Addison Global, Bet 365, Betway, Casumo, Celton Manx, Clarion Media, CopyBet, Gambling Compliance, Game On Media, Gamesys Group, GiG, GVC, Intewetten, Island Lotto, Jersey Gambling Commission, Kindred, Matchbook Casino, Max Entertainment, MyLotto24, Netent, PAF, Pinnacle, Playtech, Rank Group, Reactive Betting, Rocket X, Skybet, Stoiximan, Tipico, White Hat Gaming, William Hill
What can Gambling Therapy do for your organisation?
Gambling Therapy enable internet gaming operators to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to socially responsible gaming to both customers and regulators.
- Ensure that those adversely affected by gambling have immediate access to help and information at the click of a button.
- Help to meet the relevant conditions of your licence/s.For UK operators, Gambling Therapy is part of the Gordon Moody Association who are on the list of organisations to which operators may direct their annual financial contribution for gambling research, prevention and treatment. For the full list Click Here
- Manage problem gamblers on your website.
- Negotiate treatment levies for new licences from a stronger position.
Gambling Therapy provides online support in multiple languages making us accessible to more of your customer base than any other treatment provider. We are a small, responsive and flexible team who are passionate about the work that we do and we achieve great results so our message to you is simple: Let problem gambling be our problem, not yours!
Why responsible gaming operators should support Gambling Therapy
As a Corporate Supporter of Gambling Therapy you will be provided with:
- Permission to use the Gambling Therapy link on all of your websites and within other related content.
- Annual reports outlining referral information, including country of origin.
- A quartely review of global Gambling Therapy data and service provision. Please see our quarterly reports
- Guidance on the placement and use of our logo/link to ensure it meets compliance standards and can be readily found by those in need.
- Inclusion on our website of your organisation as a Corporate Supporter of Gambling Therapy.
- Individual consultancy and an opportunity to collaborate on shared projects that meet the needs of your customers and your gambling and gaming licenses throughout the world
Gambling Therapy aims to help you to provide a socially responsible gambling environment which will help to achieve our shared objective of managing and minimising the adverse effects of gambling. For more information or to discuss becoming a Corporate Supporter of Gambling Therapy please complete the form below or contact [email protected]